 Space / 7505
Re: NASA Space Shuttle and crawler (preview)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 21:34:06 GMT

"Paul Hanson" <pghanson@mindspring.com> wrote in message

Sweeeet! This looks great, and with a payload I can imagine it will have • awesome
playability.

Thanks! It's good to know II'm not the only adult who thinks about
playability... ;-)

I wish you'd reconsider building an orbiting ISS for this to dock with - • that
would be too cool :-)

Well, it really comes down to the amount of white/gray bricks involved.
Presently they are potentially all spoken for with my next two projects,
which I would much prefer to build. If there are enough left after I have
completed those projects, then I will certainly construct an ISS to go with
the shuttle.

--
Cheers,
Paul