 Space / 7473
Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 03:44:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
Check out Jeff Elliott's superb Extra Stout Heavy Space Tug to see an example
of the arm-with-compartment idea:

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=1018

This is by far the most realistic space MOC I have ever seen.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
http://members.attcanada.ca/~milovan/index.htm

:^O

uuuuuggghhhh drool...oooOOoooOOOhhhh

Somebody PLEASE tell me where he got that huge gear with the toothed hole in it!

That was stout, alright!  That was exactly what I would like to to do, but I
don't have the critical pieces for that at the moment...  Hmmm... ideas ideas

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.