 Space / 7464
Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 00:04:56 GMT

William R. Ward at hermit@bayview.com wrote:

<snip realistic stuff>

Comments?

Wow, that's very realistic-sounding. Good luck with that.

I think I'll stay in my comfy gravity-generator fantasy environment.

:^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations