 Space / 7602
Re: Where's all that gravity coming from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2001 02:01:44 GMT

In article <m2elw6lgb5.fsf@komodo.bayview.com>,
William R. Ward <hermit@bayview.com> wrote:
I've generally avoided the Star Wars sets because of all the
non-standard color in them.  But I haven't seen click-hinge *plates* -
just the ones that are a pair of 1x2 bricks with a hinge connecting
them.  What sets have click-hinge plates?  What other kinds of click
hinges am I missing?

I was actually thinking bricks when I wrote this, but there are
1x2 plates with click-hinges sticking out the top of 'em, on one half.
Not sure which sets have 'em; I think I got some from one of
the Life on Mars mechs.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <