 Space / 7376
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:21:04 GMT

hey joel,
great ship
(nice movie too)

notice the corrugated bricks in the doorways on the left
in this pic:
this is the kind of attention to detail i LOVE to see.
the alternating b/w/ pieces and the art deco wall...
(where'd you get the doors? train? and the pillars on
the desk are from where? i've never seen the curved ones.)

i also like the 'danger stripes' in the doorways here:

definitely want more pics of the chairs :-)

love the engine room
i recently built a 'floor' out of those X-grates as well.
and i like the fact that there is one engineer 2 floors down
at the bottom of the engine room.  Undesirable duty...

i like the discrepancy between the crew and passenger
areas.

oh, and i want to know what every tube does in the engine
room :-D

-paul

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Heya all,

I just added some new pics of my cruise ship to brickshelf:

they are of the engine room (2 levels), the bridge, and the atrium (not yet
fully detailed).

They are a little blurry in places as I am just testing a camera that I am
not really familiar with...sorry for that.  Just having a blah day really,
and thought posting some new pics would be fun.  Hope you enjoy, if you do, LMK.

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com