 Space / 7377
7376  |  7378
Subject:
what movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
It's the damn Qui-Gon's and the infestation of Jar-Jars that have NO USE
what so ever outside of a SW diorama, or the wonderful lego movie made a
couple of months ago where Jar-Jar is beheaded.

url? what movie?

I have 1 Timmy, and about 5 Jar-Jars.  At least I *found* a use for my Timmy
(cabin boy).

wanna buy a monkey?

-paul