 Space / 7382
Re: what movie?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Hartzog writes:
In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:
It's the damn Qui-Gon's and the infestation of Jar-Jars that have NO USE
what so ever outside of a SW diorama, or the wonderful lego movie made a
couple of months ago where Jar-Jar is beheaded.

url? what movie?

http://brickfilms.topcities.com/directory.html

"Jar-JAr and the French Revolution".  Check it out!

I have 1 Timmy, and about 5 Jar-Jars.  At least I *found* a use for my Timmy
(cabin boy).

wanna buy a monkey?

YES!  Oh for the love of bananas, YES!  I have been searching for a single
monkey for two years!  I want to make a science vessel, and I need a monkey
to perform medical experiments on in the med bay.  I want to swap arms
between my timmy and the monkey.  :^)

I also want to prove that my ships are so automated "that a chimpanzee and
two trainees could fly her" <Quote - Montgomery Scott - Star Trek III, The
Search For Spock">.

Send me a note to my email if you are willing.

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.

-paul