 Space / 7385
Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:28:31 GMT

On Fri, 2 Mar 2001 12:49:13 GMT
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu (J.D. Forinash) wrote:
In article <G9ICHq.1oq@lugnet.com>, Paul Hartzog
<panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote:
"Most" of us base our MOCs and our MOC technology on • Star Trek,
so how come there are tons of Star Wars MOCs out there,
and almost NO Star Trek MOCs?

One of my problems is scale, I did do a moc like of a bridge
once. Another item is the curviness of ST models, such as
the shuttle craft, it is very hard to get that kind of shape
in bricks, and it doesn't produce those very well.

I think a doable one is a runabout, though. It is a rough
one, maybe a Defiant.

Scott S.