 Space / 7389
Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 14:38:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Trevor Pruden writes:

It's the damn Qui-Gon's and the infestation of Jar-Jars that have NO USE
what so ever outside of a SW diorama, or the wonderful lego movie made a
couple of months ago where Jar-Jar is beheaded.

Well... Jar Jars can be any alien race in Space creations, or a race of aquatic
creatures in a Castle setting- they don't have to be Gungans, after all.  But
they are limited.

On the other hand, Qui-Gonn is a great fig!  First, you have the "long hair"
piece, which is great.  Every setting can have males with long hair.

Then, you have the head, which is similarly brilliant.  A very generic head
with a trimmed beard.  Good for any setting!  Space, Pirate, Castle, Town, it
fits anywhere.

And finally, you have his torso, which is great for Castle peasants, can be
used in Town, Space... anywhere someone might be wearing a generic loose shirt.

I wish *all* the figs I ended up getting tons of were as multipurpose.

eric