 Space / 7394
Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:42:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Scott Sanburn writes:
To All,

Now, now, gentlemen, I like both, although I give Star Trek
the upper hand, even though the original was a little flaky,
especially the third season. SW plots were flaky too, but
the characters were pretty cool. And I always liked the dark
side characters better anyway, as opposed to Luke.

They both have their merits, I am sure we can discuss about
this for hours, but to each his own. : )Still, I am having
difficulty using the SW characters in my own universe, but
I'm trying.

General Comander, Sanburn, why do you have 100 Stormtroopers
in the cargo hold?

Because I can....

Heh heh.

Scott "My space universe was modeled after Star Trek" S.
--

I also happen to like both, but I like Star Wars better.  I only watch Star
Trek, but I live and breath Star Wars.  Nearly every other phrase out of my

As stated, they both have their merits, but I prefer the Star Wars
universe... Han Solo is cooler than Captain Kirk!   hehehe, you gotta see
Free Enterprise, it's a great flick... :)

-Bryan "I've got a bad feeling about this" H.
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus