 Space / 7379
Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:55:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin writes:
Probably there aren't more Star Trek MOCs because the ships are just TOO DANG
BIG. Oh sure, you can build shuttles, or a workbee like I made at Wayne's house,
but Wayne made a minifig scale bridge to the Enterprise (no bloody A, B, C or D)

of course, but SW is too big too, but nobody is pretending that
any of TLC's SW sets are to scale.  they're all smaller than
in the movies.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing someone make a smaller rendition of one of the
Enterprises with some sort of interior spaces. I have nowhere near the necessary
parts to even attempt it myself.

exactly, mebbe do the Voyager?  besides, there are a lot more
ships than Federation ships.  Every episode almost has the crew
meeting some new alien race and a lot of 'em have cool ships.
( i saw one just the other night, i drew it, and will do a MOC
later :-)

y'know though,
that bridge is so suhweeeeet, perhaps we could see some MOCs
of other rooms in the ships...

-paul

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head

Mark's LEGO® Creations