 Space / 7361
Re: Star Trek Shuttle Mocs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:29:52 GMT

To All,

"Eric Kingsley" <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
In lugnet.space, Eric Joslin writes:
What can I say?  I don't even like Star Drek. :D

Me too, I'd take a Wookie and a Gambler/Rogue any day
over a ship full of
pretty boys (and Girls) in skin tight Uni-suits...

Ummm... Make that I'd take a Wookie, a Gambler/Rogue, and
one of those women in
skin tight Uni-suits over a ship full of pretty boys (and
Girls) in skin tight
Uni-suits.  :-)

Now, now, gentlemen, I like both, although I give Star Trek
the upper hand, even though the original was a little flaky,
especially the third season. SW plots were flaky too, but
the characters were pretty cool. And I always liked the dark
side characters better anyway, as opposed to Luke.

They both have their merits, I am sure we can discuss about
this for hours, but to each his own. : )Still, I am having
difficulty using the SW characters in my own universe, but
I'm trying.

General Comander, Sanburn, why do you have 100 Stormtroopers
in the cargo hold?

Because I can....

Heh heh.

Scott "My space universe was modeled after Star Trek" S.