 Space / 7362
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic writes:
WOW! You deserve a prize or something! ;-)

You have not only made one of the largest LEGO spaceships, but also one of
the most detailed.

Stuff like the wall behind the receptionist,

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/infinity/11.gif

almost makes me shed a tear....

Hmmm... aren't we stereotyping here?  Since when does a spaceship have a
receptionist?

Maggie C.

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Heya all,

I just added some new pics of my cruise ship to brickshelf:

they are of the engine room (2 levels), the bridge, and the atrium (not yet
fully detailed).