 Space / 7333
7332  |  7334
Subject:
12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 05:16:34 GMT

Heya all,

I just added some new pics of my cruise ship to brickshelf:

they are of the engine room (2 levels), the bridge, and the atrium (not yet
fully detailed).

They are a little blurry in places as I am just testing a camera that I am
not really familiar with...sorry for that.  Just having a blah day really,
and thought posting some new pics would be fun.  Hope you enjoy, if you do, LMK.

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com