 Space / 7345
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:20:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Heya all,

I just added some new pics of my cruise ship to brickshelf:

they are of the engine room (2 levels), the bridge, and the atrium (not yet
fully detailed).

They are a little blurry in places as I am just testing a camera that I am
not really familiar with...sorry for that.  Just having a blah day really,
and thought posting some new pics would be fun.  Hope you enjoy, if you do, LMK.

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com

Joel,

I'm really impressed with the grittiness and realism in your model. It's
nice to see an engine room with hoses and pipes everywhere. The
claustrophobic aura reminds me of a naval ship.

George