 Space / 7350
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 20:10:17 GMT

That engine room is just unbelievable.  I have no other words for it. Wait-
yes I do: MORE! MORE!

Gabe

"Joel Kuester" <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Heya all,

I just added some new pics of my cruise ship to brickshelf:

they are of the engine room (2 levels), the bridge, and the atrium (not • yet
fully detailed).

They are a little blurry in places as I am just testing a camera that I am
not really familiar with...sorry for that.  Just having a blah day really,
and thought posting some new pics would be fun.  Hope you enjoy, if you • do, LMK.

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com