 Space / 7349
Re: Classic Space Questions on US set Variations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:56:14 GMT

"Mark Morgan" <coachie@excite.com> wrote in message
As if that wasn't enough, does anyone know of a set that contains 1x3x1 • grey
doors to complete my latest 918?

    Oh boy... Is _everyone_ after 1x3x1 grey doors? I know of 4 people
turning up to CheshFest who're after one (including me) - perhaps someone
should hold an auction? Or shall I bring a club... Of course, if I manage to
push Mark out of the car on the way up that'll be one less competitor...

    Steve