 Space / 7425
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 05:54:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Jacobsen writes:
More pics! More pics! I wanna see how you made 'em! Not that I'd knock 'em
off perse but I love seeing other's techniques. (toddles back to try and
gleen more from what you've offered so far!)

okie... I just uploaded a rendering of the chairs, and the DAT file for
MLCAD for the chairs:

they aren't that complicated, but thats the best way to show them.

Man... I can't fathom having enough brick to need motors in a ship.....
other than the micro motor to drive the fiber optics that I (finally!!!)
picked up the other day from the UFO sets.

I think I have way too many motors now... I should start using the darn
things!  I only had 2 very old ones (the long D battery "rod" era motors) up
until a year and a half ago when the Znap went on sale... now I have 8 or 9
motors and a bucket of Znap that I want to somehow incorporate into my
designs but never can find a way to do it.

Joel (Our numbers are growing. Soon the Eric's will be at our mercy!!) Jacobsen

muahahahaaaaa!
I can see the titanic battles now.
Actually, I am glad that I now have a lot more free time and I can finally
start participating in Lugnet the way I want to.  There have been some cool
discussions over the last couple years that it killed me that I couldn't
take part in because of college.  Not to mention the free time I finally
have to build new ships... I am WAY behind in designs.  I have about 20
ships to build before I have to start designing again...

cheers!
Joel K