 Space / 7426
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 06:04:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Dave Schuler writes:
Joel:

Fabulous work!  Even when I'm able to assemble a large structure I have
trouble filling the interior with eye-pleasing details, so I'm especially
delighted with all your pictures.  In this one:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/septenemae/infinity/11.gif

what does the white disc in the right background represent?  Since I missed
my guess on the Automated-Desk-as-Receptionist, I'm reluctant to speculate
wildly!

Great model!

    Dave!

Thanks, for the compliments!

As for the white disc, that is a 3d holographic projector.  The stand in
front of it is the control panel for the data access.  That projector is a
public void-net terminal, which would allow one to transfer funds like an
ATM, surf the future equivalent of the WWW, and vidchat.  Of course, there
is a small access fee  ;>

just curious, but what would've you speculated it to be?  I always like
hearing interpretations!

cheers!
Joel K