 Space / 7477
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 09:42:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Morris writes:
(okay, now this is just getting weird. If we get a Joel L or a Joel I, I'm
going to be scared <G>)

I've been lurking in here for a while - I'm Joel M :)

Woo!

Welcome to .space, Joel.

Don't stay behind the scenes too much. Our power is growing and with your
help we will prevail! :)

Joel J
(Who hasn't had to sign anything with his last initial to differentiate
himself since elementary school.. <G>)