 Space / 7346
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 15:06:06 GMT

In article <G9I6nM.Bz7@lugnet.com>,
Joel Kuester <septenemae@hotmail.com> wrote:
I just added some new pics of my cruise ship to brickshelf:

The neat thing about this ship is its schiziophrenic nature. In the
areas where the passengers mill about, they have monstrous 15x15 or
so staterooms with plants and windows and all the amenities. There's
a baseplate-sized atrium with a receptionist and a huge desk. But in
the areas the crew uses, people are wedged into small corners barely
large enough to fit them, with hoses running exposed along the walls.

...and that's exactly how a luxury liner probably ought to be. Spare
no expense on making the town-minifigs happy, but be frugal toward the
space-minifigs.

-JDF
--
J.D. Forinash                                     ,-.
foxtrot@cc.gatech.edu                            ( <