 Space / 7370
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:35:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger writes:
I'm really impressed with the grittiness and realism in your model. It's
nice to see an engine room with hoses and pipes everywhere. The
claustrophobic aura reminds me of a naval ship.

George

thanks, I really like the look of a room full of hoses too... I dunno why.
It just says "this is some serious stuff, and you'd better not muck around."

Actually, I designed a M/A reaction engine and worked out what each of those
hoses is doing ahead of time if you can believe it.  I go into waaaaay too
much detail sometimes  :)   The engine is also modular, and all the
components come out, I'll be detailing that aspect eventually, and showing
what all the parts look like and what they are called.

cheers!
Joel K