 Space / 7337
Re: 12 pics of Benevolent Grace interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 07:04:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Kuester writes:
Heya all,

I just added some new pics of my cruise ship to brickshelf:

they are of the engine room (2 levels), the bridge, and the atrium (not yet
fully detailed).

They are a little blurry in places as I am just testing a camera that I am
not really familiar with...sorry for that.  Just having a blah day really,
and thought posting some new pics would be fun.  Hope you enjoy, if you do, LMK.

cheers!
Joel Kuester
http://minispy.tripod.com

..... .. ... .... ... . ..... .. wow. ... .. ...........!

That has to be one of the coolest reactor rooms I've seen, yet. So many
hoses and tubes running around. I get the impression that it would be very
efficient, yet if a hose broke, it would be very... bad.

I like the..well..I think it's the Bridge..(?) area of the ship. I'd love to
see more pictures of it. The command chairs look really nice, as do the
uniforms. Nice touch.

The elevators are really cool, too. If I had enough bricks to build
something that large, it would be fun to put one in. It's an idea I've
always liked to see in ships. :)

What I REALLY like is this shot, though:

Specifically the wall design and the receptionist's desk. That is SO cool
and original (At least I don't think I've seen anyone else try that before
with the 'vanes' from the speeder bikes.)

Wonderful work and use of angles for the hull!

I look forward to seeing more.

One question - you didn't take these pic's with the Lego cam did you...??

If so, I'm going to HAVE to get me one'a those... I've been wondering about
the max resolution and overall quality of that cam since the box says it's
basially a webcam in a plastic case with some Lego studs on it. :) I'd love
to hear your feelings on it since you own one.

Thanks for sharing, Joel!

Joel Jacobsen