 Space / 37472
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:23:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   I can’t take it anymore!

I have noticed a stream of immaturity and bickering that has gone too far.

I just noticed this by accident.

As someone who has been here for quite some time along with Adrian and Mark, I’m going to agree with them and say trust the experience of those of us who’ve been here for a long time.

Even I have made “I’m gonna leave” posts (more than once I think) until I figured out that all it does is make me look as bad as the other guys.

Thank goodness that j0n, adrian, the admiral, and others said to me what I’m saying to you now.

Stay. Ignore the rabble. It’s more fun that way. Some of us will be really glad you stayed. And hopefully you will too.

-paul