 Space / 37471
Re: New Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 05:15:25 GMT

   Thanks for sharing Paul. You set a fine example for us with your idea page. This is what this forum can be.

I encourage everyone to check out the rest of Paul’s Ideas folder. And the rest of his folders. Don’t miss the chairs.

Peace and ideas,

Professor Whateverly

wow. many thanks. i’m speechless. -paul