 Space / 37492
Re: New Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 18:43:44 GMT

I don’t have much internet time this week, but I wanted to say that the interior you posted is pure genius. My next spacey interior MUST! look like this or else I will cover myself in refried beans and cry like a little girly girl.

Thanks for posting the idea! I have a question for you - have you thought about making a T corridor. I was thinking about yer design concept and the thinking about making a full interior to go along with it, but I thought turns might be troublesome.

Anyways, thanks for posting!

-Lenny