 Space / 37381
Re: New Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:06:30 GMT

"Paul B Hartzog" <PaulBHartzog@panarchy.com> wrote in message
news:I8p43E.15HE@lugnet.com...
I added some things into my Ideas folder on brickshelf:  an Engine Idea, • and
some Interior Details.

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108247

<http://brickshelf.com/gallery/panarch/Ideas/InteriorDetails/thumb/pic00050.
jpg_thumb.jpg>>

AWESOME.  Definitely the most Nostromo-esque design I've ever seen.  That's
my favorite style of realism in sci-fi movies and you've really captured
it's supreme functionality.

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108248

<http://brickshelf.com/gallery/panarch/Ideas/EngineIdea/thumb/pic00001.jpg_t
humb.jpg>>

Screaming Anime cool in a slippery, velvet coat of perfectly balanced
primary colors.  With all the hullabaloo about wheels as engines, yours
could not possible be improved.  Well done, sir!

<http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5613>

I remember that radar dish!  A truly impressive page of terrific ideas all
well worth stealing!  :-D

Great stuff, Paul.

Dave