 Space / 37380
Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 07:40:14 GMT

Very cool!  The curved spindle railings as gun shielding, the 2x2x10 column
in the spine, and the 1/4 circle curved wall are my favorite brick uses in
the model.  The tan/white color scheme is aces!  I always love HUD's,
always.

One of the easiest ways to improve your photographs is take every picture
with the camera on a tripod or a stack of books, something steady.
Steadiness is especially necessary for making sure that digital cameras get
the highest res pics possible.  Sometimes you just have to get the camera
inside the model, but a tripod should always be considered first.  That was,
and still is, my challenge in lego photography.

As for picture reduction, I'd recommend searching for "irfanview."  This is
a very handy freeware that's simple and easy to use.

Dave