 Space / 37390
Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 16:21:01 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Magnus Lauglo wrote:

   I present to you the Demon Medium Dropship MK II.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108373

This is a really nice MOC.

I think the engines need a little work, but the overall look and feel of the MOC is solid. I like the use of the column piece on top. I also like how you used white on the bottom to simulate a military color scheme.

Well done.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator