 Space / 37405
Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 19:03:30 GMT

Mark,

Thanks! Now that you mention it, perhaps the engines could be bigger. Or did you just mean they could be more interesting/use more greebles?

Magnus

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   In lugnet.build.military, Magnus Lauglo wrote:

   I present to you the Demon Medium Dropship MK II.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=108373

This is a really nice MOC.

I think the engines need a little work, but the overall look and feel of the MOC is solid. I like the use of the column piece on top. I also like how you used white on the bottom to simulate a military color scheme.

Well done.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator