 Space / 37412
Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 01:15:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Magnus Lauglo wrote:
David,

Hey Magnus.  A MOC like that makes me glad for your return to this genre
I think this drop ship is very well done.  The landing gear is perfect for
it and the color scheme works great.  The Hind is one of my favorite helicopters
and I often find myself looking at pictures of it to inspire me.
The Mk I is just as good but it does not look as mean as the Mk II.
Keep them coming!
Take care,
David.

Thanks! I'm quite positive that the Hind D must have been the inspiration behind
the Republic Gunship design.

I'm glad to hear you think MK II is an improvement, - I'm assuming that looking
"mean" is a good thing in this context right;)?

Oh totally man, it looks like it can "bringit!"