 Space / 37393
Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 14:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.build.military, Magnus Lauglo wrote:
Hi all,

My name is Magnus Lauglo, some of you may know me from the castlehead newsgroup
or remember me from BrickFests past.

Hey Magnus.  A MOC like that makes me glad for your return to this genre
I think this drop ship is very well done.  The landing gear is perfect for
it and the color scheme works great.  The Hind is one of my favorite helicopters
and I often find myself looking at pictures of it to inspire me.
The Mk I is just as good but it does not look as mean as the Mk II.
Keep them coming!
Take care,
David.