 Space / 37407
Re: Demon hover drop ship MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:17:50 GMT

Kyle,

   Seeing the demon, I immediately thought of the Hind, so your inspiration came through very clearly. I love the tan/white camo color scheme, I’d like to see more mech and sci-fi MOCs in that scheme, but of course parts are hard to come by. I liked the overall shape, you managed to get some decent internal space without giving it a boxy shape, which is tough. Nice!

Thanks! The round quarter walls were quite useful in that regard.

Magnus