 Space / 37519
Re: New Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 13:29:24 GMT

In lugnet.space, Kevin Heckel wrote:

Cool new stuff there. Now we just have to puzzle out how it comes together to be a ship... But whilst perusing your gallery, I happened upon one of your old ideas that happened to be just what I needed for my current project! Even if it takes the tiniest bit of fudging...

Truly, this is what the community’s all about (insert The Beatles’ “Getting Better” ala Philips-Magnavox commercials) =D

Kevin

I saw that same idea and have been thinking how great it would be for a large escape pod. Just continue the design until a full circle, and add some thrusters and fins, and well you got and escape pod. This is king of inspired from the escape pods in Alien Ressurection.