 Space / 37427
Re: New Ideas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 18:32:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul B Hartzog wrote:
   I added some things into my Ideas folder on brickshelf: an Engine Idea, and some Interior Details.

http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5613

LMKWYT
-paul

   Paul Hartzog

(custom sig image courtesy of CGidd)

I really like the engine design; wheels and tires as part of an engine. This is how it’s done. Further to the discussion in this thread about engine design, if something is tacked-on whether it’s a wheel or a greeble, it’s going to look tacked-on (or juniorised). Your engine shows that thought and effort pay off.

The interior is magnificent also. Perhaps the Iron Reich could hire you as an interior designer. (Well, they clearly need one.)

Thanks for sharing Paul. You set a fine example for us with your idea page. This is what this forum can be.

I encourage everyone to check out the rest of Paul’s Ideas folder. And the rest of his folders. Don’t miss the chairs.

Peace and ideas,

Professor Whateverly