 Space / 37437
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:14:32 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   I can’t take it anymore!

I have noticed a stream of immaturity and bickering that has gone too far.

You know, it’s remarkably easy to ignore most of the bickering, whining, complaining, and rabble rousing and focus on the MOCs. I’ve done it for years.

But, if you have leave, well, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh, and to any future posters who may feel similar to Devin, your “I Am Leaving In A Huff” posts are nothing but whiny, melodramatic, self-serving complaints that have no business in .space, or well anywhere else on the on-topic lugnet fora. You’re just exarcerbating the exact problem that drove you out of here in the first place, that is immaturity and bickering.

But hey, since when has hypocracy bothered anybody before.

Adrian