 Space / 37448
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 02:06:53 GMT

I really don’t know what to say. I’m honored by what you say Mr. Ward, and that you said it. As you can see, I hold you in the very highest respect, the level reserved for people who save old ladies and blind people from walking into rush hour trafic, and Mr. Rogers.

I’m also embarassed now.

ug

Thank you all. I’ve grown up a little today, as humans should every day. At the very least, I’m most certainly mellowed. I think I’ll go back to re-vamping my Bot Factory to show you on Christmas- uh oh. Have I said too much?

I suppose we’ll see...

Blay On :-Devin

P.S. Mr Ward, it really was an honor. You’re a nice guy x zen (+ 1).