 Space / 37441
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Zitron wrote:
   We’re adults who play with Lego.

We know whats fun and we don’t care.

We’re all here to share our Lego creations and discuss our thoughts.

Lets all grow up, and remember what we enjoy.

So lets all chill, and enjoy our fantastic hobby.

Peas Matt

Thank you Matt. You’re like the spirit of Lego. The AFOL Ghandi. I could learn alot from you. (Oh and you too Mark. I didn’t respond to your post, but you are right)

Blay On, Devin