 Space / 37434
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2004 23:51:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   I can’t take it anymore!

This sort of thing happens in any online forum, anywhere you go.

Adults usually don’t act like adults. This is a fact of life. I think almost all of us are guilty of making at least one post that could be considered childish or rash.

If you allow stupid events to chase you away you run the risk of missing out on the good stuff. I’ve made some awesome friends through .space

Just let the other stuff slide and don’t worry about it.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator