 Space / 37509
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 00:38:18 GMT

That'd be me : (  I still don't know the entire deal and I wish I
didn't know some of it.  It was a rash decision on my part but, I did
learn some things from it. Which brings me to my point:
Bickering is not all bad.  Disagreements happen. Any passionate
discussion, even if it isn't quite civil, gives people insight into
where people are coming from.
Quiting on the other hand is not productive.  Quiting because people
are bickering is even less so.  I urge anyone who is tempted to bail out
to consider if the value of the community is worth the effort of having
to wade through some flames.  I think on Lugnet it is.  Even .space and
.scibrick : )

HTH,
-JSM

Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Then a few people who had no idea what was going on, knew none of the key
players, and were mostly ignorant about SciBrick itself felt the need to jump in
and give their two cents - which just made the whole mess that much bigger and
messier.