 Space / 37512
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 01:42:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   I can’t take it anymore!

Tips for enjoying lugnet:
  • Post as often as possible to MOCs. Never post a MOC comment that doesn’t include at least something positive. If those two statements conflict, dig deeper for something nice to say.

  • Give and receive criticism with a good attitude.

  • Keep other posts small in size and number.

  • Keep forays into the .admin and .off-topic.debate groups minimal. If you are following a thread and it is headed there, look at the conversation. Does it look like it is headed downhill? Don’t stick around to find out- GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN. Even nice people get ugly in there.

  • If you start writing something because you’re mad, don’t finish it until you’ve calmed down. Read it again before hitting “Post”.

  • When a thread grows so large that the dots are suppressed, the thread isn’t worth following.

AndroDan
   Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com