 Space / 37464
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 03:38:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   I really don’t know what to say. I’m honored by what you say Mr. Ward, and that you said it. As you can see, I hold you in the very highest respect, the level reserved for people who save old ladies and blind people from walking into rush hour trafic, and Mr. Rogers.

I’m also embarassed now.

ug

Thank you all. I’ve grown up a little today, as humans should every day. At the very least, I’m most certainly mellowed. I think I’ll go back to re-vamping my Bot Factory to show you on Christmas- uh oh. Have I said too much?

I suppose we’ll see...

Blay On :-Devin

P.S. Mr Ward, it really was an honor. You’re a nice guy x zen (+ 1).

Thank you for your kind words.(and kind math)

There’s no need for embarassment. You were temporarily blinded and about to step into that traffic... We just helped.

Don’t feel bad about growing up a bit in public, we humans do that. Besides, you gave us an opportunity to talk and think about the important things, and say things that we sometimes forget to say. So, thank you.

Anyway, it’s water under the bridge. Now let’s see what the others have been building...or how about some smack talk...

Peace and .space,

Professor Whateverly

P.S. I look forward to this Bot Factory of which you speak...