 Space / 37443
Re: I must leave...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:52:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Devin Michel wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Kevin Blocksidge wrote:
   Hi. From the way you write this, I fear that you are insinuating that I am to blame for this.

Oh Kevin, far from it. I didn’t want to get involved, but I was refering to Lee. But no more of this from me. As I said, now we all know who was wrong (especially himself). Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Blay On, Devin

Just to note, it appears that Lee has removed the offending sets from his bricklink store. I don’t know how old he is, but maybe he truly didn’t understand what he was doing was wrong? Dunno, I’d like to believe that he didn’t have any malicious intent.

drc