 Space / 37442
Re: Dear .Space I luv ya!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 00:46:15 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Zitron wrote:

sniped 100% positive post

P.S: Anyone have instructions for a Battle Star Galactica Viper? ;)

I’m not l-draw literate yet but you are welcome to use my versions as a starting point. I have not yet taken the time to figure out how to implement retractable landing gear yet.

largeviper

smallviper

thanks for taking the time to post something on a positive note.

drc