 Space / 37475
37474  |  37476
Subject:
Dear .Space I luv ya too!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 2004 01:08:18 GMT

I'll second all that, Matt!

I've stuck my foot in my mouth and put my head up my *** while posting
messages on Lugnet many times.  It's not surprising to see people get upset
over the behavior of other people. However, that's an unavoidable part of
participating in any community.  We may share the passion for Lego, but
there are so many other things which make us different.  We either have to
work on accepting these differences or tolerate them.

The fact that we can easily absorb all the petty squabbling that sometimes
bubbles up just goes to show how strong this community really is.  If a
single incidence of impropriety were enough to destroy Lugnet, then we
wouldn't deserve to have it.

Dave