 Space / 34126
Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:24:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Giddens wrote:
   Hello space-a-rinos,

I don’t know if a final standard for moonbase containers has been figured out, but here is my humble attempt at a solution. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85105

I like it. I think it can coexist with the 8x16 corridor sized containers too: large containers could easily carry the little ones (2 to a standard container, or 1 to a half-sized container), and the little containers would be more useful for smaller designs (trucks, shuttles, race-track stuff, loader mecha, etc).

Troy