 Space / 34125
Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 16:17:07 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   I also like the missiles you added on top. They seem like an afterthought, but in a good way. Just look at the first BMP-1 Armoured Fighting Vehicles that the Soviets made during the 60s... Same thing, they just added weaponry wherever they could.

That is so very true. I remember Soviet ship design being described as build the hull, start putting on weapons, when hull begins to sink, remove one weapon.

Very nice little craft, Rick.