 Space / 34116
Re: Eastern Block B.A.N.G.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:55:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   May I present, the newest in defensive fighters against the 3vil, Jade Empire, and ever war mongering PCS threats.

Diplomatic relations are getting a little tense out in deep .space, no? 3vil has been quiet of late though. Almost too quiet...

   Seen here (Prototype model above differs slightly from production model), is the Eastern Block B.A.N.G., sometimes known as the Basic Attack and Negation 1 Gunship. It includes the latest in defensive technology. Please follow this datalink for more detailed analysis of the spacecraft.

Rate well, Comrades. Your defense depends on it!

And rate it well I do. The best way I can describe this is Small, but Perfectly Formed. Bubble canopies can be tricky to use without making a model look goofy. You did well - this is almost totally non-goofy ;)

Cheers,

Allister