 Space / 32452
Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:03:36 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rob Hendrix wrote:
On the surface, the TEU's are transferred to rail lines
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/xanthra47/TEU/cargotrain.jpg

I'd be interested in seeing success using this single axle design bogie in a
real life application.  Has anyone built this and tested it on trian curves
and switches?  I think you may hav a problem keeping the single axle from
having a mind of its own...

Reading your post it comes to my mind:
I tried this as child to save wheels and therefore to build as many cars as
possible, but the axles got stuck between the tracks.