 Space / 34121
Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2004 14:39:27 GMT

Hello space-a-rinos,

I don’t know if a final standard for moonbase containers has been figured out, but here is my humble attempt at a solution. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=85105

It’s smaller than other’s I’ve seen and less part intensive (for trading you could make one out of slopes and bricks that looks the part). It can be customized easliy at the points where greeblies/computer tiles are. It has plenty of room for stickers. It can be expanded by 4 studs for larger container. Most importantly, it fits inside the cooridors. I do know it’s not “dockable” with anything (although I think a clamp could be made to grab it on the handles.)

Whatcha think?

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.